Alanna Kaivalya – Thyroid Healing Yoga for Waking Up
We know how tough it is dealing with thyroid disease…and we’re here to help!
If you’re struggling with the ups and downs that symptoms bring you, this course is perfect for you.
Whether you have sluggish metabolism, a lack of energy, brain fog, anxiety, depression, or any of the myriad emotional and physical symptoms thyroid disease causes, yoga and its healing effects are incredibly beneficial for diminishing the stress and challenge of dealing with thyroid disease.
In this course, the founders of Thyroid Healing Yoga, Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D., and Danna Bowman, bring you tools, techniques, and support for elevating your mind, waking up your body, and healing your spirit.
Through physical practices, meditation, gentle stretching, and energetic tools to work with the throat chakra, this course provides you with everything you need for the days you need extra energy, or soothing self-care techniques.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Core Thyroid Healing Yoga Practices
- Morning meditation practice to connect you with the healing power of the chakras
- 20 minute gentle yoga practice for waking up (or, staying in bed)
- Gentle morning neck stretches to alleviate tension and create healing blood flow to the throat
Simple Self-Care Techniques
- Quick guided neck stretches for keeping softness and openness in the throat
- Short Throat Chakra Tune-Up
- Key posture for turning your attitude upside down.
Techniques for Working with the Throat Chakra
- Comprehensive eBook with complete information about the chakras and practices to balance them
- Overview and Introduction to the throat chakra
- Beautiful Chakra Cheat Sheet to use as a guide for working with the energetic bodyThis program features hours of video and written content designed to give you the most comprehensive tools to work with your thyroid disorder, and help you thrive!
Salepage: Alanna Kaivalya – Thyroid Healing Yoga for Waking Up
There are no reviews yet.