Understand the Fundamental Concepts of Business Finance to speak the Language of Business – Numbers!
What You’ll Learn
- FUNdamentals of Financial Statements
- Accounting Jargon & Terminologies in simple laymen terms
- Learn basic numbers that everyone needs to know in a company
- Interact confidently with Financial Experts
- Ask relevant questions at key Business Meetings
- If you understand the Scoreboard of any Sport, you can understand Business Finance.
As the titles suggests, “Business Finance Essentials” is the introduction to understanding the financial activities of any organization. This program is for anyone who has a misconception that finance is beyond the scope of understanding. If you have heard the terms balance sheet, break-even point, depreciation or cash flow statement but have no idea what those mean, you need not worry. You will be introduced to the process of understanding the jargon and terminologies of business finance and how to use those terminologies confidently.
Accounting is called the “language of business”, and in order to understand business finance, you must speak the language of numbers. The course is designed to help you differentiate between finance and accounting, while keeping it crystal clear about what influences our decision making. We strongly believe that if you can read a scoreboard of any sport, you can surely understand finance.
Through carefully building fundamentals, you will quickly realize that finance is the backbone for any organisation. We hope to make you fall in love with numbers and get you excited about finance in general.
Once you have completed this course, you will have a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts of business finance. Take your business knowledge to the next level!
Who this course is for
- No background in Finance required
- Fresh Management & Engineering Graduates
- Professionals who would like to standout at Business Meetings