Successful writers know building a great copy career involves more than simply writing good copy.
You also need to be able to interact with your clients like a professional and properly manage the administrative and “business end” of all your projects.
And the fastest way to ensure you look like a pro, right from the start, is with AWAI’s newest toolkit, Essential Templates for Your Copywriting Business.
What You’ll Learn In Essential Templates for Your Copywriting Business?
From day one, you’ll have every business-critical document and ready-to-use template working copywriters need, including:
6 Project Management Templates
- New Prospect Intake Checklist to get every essential detail from new prospects before sending over that crucial first proposal.
- Fee Schedule so you always negotiate project pricing professionally and profitably.
- Project Proposal Template that not only gives your prospect a price, but a solid reason to hire you every time.
- Project Terms of Agreement ensures no unpleasant surprises by clearly defining the terms of every project.
- Retainer Terms of Agreement allows you to easily cover every important detail of setting up a client retainer relationship.
- Invoice Template will allow you to invoice professionally — and possibly help you get paid several days earlier with every project!
6 Powerful Copy Roadmaps
- Creative Brief will give you unique insights for understanding your clients’ prospects and help you write more controls.
- Project Time Frames Reference Sheet will let you guide your client’s expectations and help you deliver copy for every project on time.
- Testimonial Request and Approval Templates will help you gather effective testimonials that express customer satisfaction with your client’s products or services, and help you get approval to use the testimonials as strong proof in the marketing materials you write.
- Content Map Template sets you apart as a professional web copywriter by ensuring clear communication of where your copy should appear on your client’s web page.
- Copywriting Quality Checklist prevents potentially embarrassing mistakes in your copy from ever making their way in front of your clients.
- Copy Delivery Email Template helps your client understand how to best use your copy — and improves the odds your copy will be accepted as delivered.
Plus, 4 Bonus Marketing Templates
- Inquiry Reply Template to help you respond professionally to new inquiries so you have the best shot at winning their business.
- Prospecting Email Template makes self-marketing easy by giving you an effective way to show why your prospect will want to become your client.
- Website Home Page Checklist ensures every important detail needed to impress future clients is found on your website’s home page.
- Referral Request Template improves your odds of winning new clients in addition to repeat business from your happy client.
Please contact us to buy this course:
Essential Templates for Your Copywriting Business
Original Price: 197$
You Just Pay: 79$