Freyja Spaven & Daniel Daines-Hutt – The Amplify Content Academy
Inside The Amplify Content Academy
The Amplify Academy features indepth training video’s, coursework, case studies, examples, templates, worksheets and more.
All recorded, transcribed and downloadable in multiple formats for you to access and use, where ever you are.
There is a LOT of good stuff in here, so lets break it all down…
(To Help You Achieve Larger Goals)
Want to do content marketing effectively?
Well the truth is, there’s a lot of smaller parts to take into consideration.
It’s more than just the look of an article, or how good your headline is. You want it to bring people in, get links, convert customers etc.
And so to make your life easier, we’ve created 3 core roadmaps for you.
Paths to take you from a to b to c.
They walk you step-by-step through larger goals, so that you don’t miss anything…
Roadmap #1: Content Creation From First Idea To Published Article
The goal of this roadmap is to take you from an initial article idea, to a finished, polished, published piece of content that’s ready to be promoted.
- How to find content ideas
- The 9 Content Archetypes (with templates) to speed up your writing, and structure
- How to choose your article topic, and why
- Researching the subject to stand out against competitors
- Your 30 minute first draft
- Editing for appearance, layout, design and flow. First impressions count and you want readers to see you as an authority in your space.
- Editing the article for Copywriting, so that it connects with your audience and keeps their attention. Everything from headlines, subheads, intros and more- so that you pull them down the page.
- Editing for SEO and Search Engines. All the steps to take so that you appear in Google for your article topic, without ruining your content or writing for machines.
- Editing for conversion. Every article should have a call to action- a way of changing the relationship with the reader and get them closer to becoming a customer. And so we show you how to convert more of your readers than every before.
By this point the article is finished and ready to be promoted!
And so we show you how to promote it also…
Roadmap #2: Article Promotion Path. (How To Promote Your Content At Launch + Ongoing)
There are a lot of promotion channels out there.
We’ve mentioned before that each have their strengths and weaknesses right?
- Ads are great but they stop when the budget runs out.
- SEO is free traffic, but it takes months to kick in.
And so that’s why you need to use other channels to support them.
To not only remove any weaknesses, but to take advantage of each channels strengths.
In this roadmap we walk you through an indepth process to start promoting your article and get traffic on Day #1, as well as ongoing traffic in the future.
We breakdown each promotion method, when to do it, why, and how.
- How to work with influencers for FREE so that you can get immediate traffic and authority when you launch your article. These people already have your ideal audience and so we show you how to get infront of them, and build up powerful referral traffic.
- How to leverage forums to attract press, traffic and an audience. Most people mess up with forums and get banned- we get traffic and we show you how to do this systematically.
- How to start running paid ads to your content, at a profit. We cover a number of methods to start getting traffic from new people, without breaking the bank. We teach you how to understand what you can spend so you know you’re making money and not losing it.
- How to scale your ads and grow even further. Rather than just show you how to run an ad to your article, we now break down how to scale that paid audience while still making money. Why care? Because once you can do this, you can now grow like crazy.
- How to start promoting your content to build traffic and backlinks. We walk you through 9 different methods to build backlinks to your content so that you start to get free traffic in Google. This means free traffic that’s often worth thousands in equivalent paid ads. Better still? You’re building out new traffic channels to make yourself future proof.
- How to create links for SEO. Rather than just focusing on outreach methods, we show you how to actually create links back to your content. We dive deep into guest posting on major publications, and how to become a podcast guest to build massive traction.
Pretty cool right?
With this roadmap you have a step-by -step process to drive traffic to every article that you write.
This roadmap is just covering a few promotion channels, so that you can get a result.
Want to scale it up even further?
We cover other promotion methods in the traffic library, but more on that soon…
Roadmap #3: Your 12 Month Content Plan
Most websites suffer from missing content.
Not ‘articles’ as such, but pieces of content that they need to hit certain strategic goals.
And so they either:
- Get sales but no real traffic (the ads focused peeps)
- Get traffic but no real sales (the SEO people), or worse.
- They struggle to get traffic or sales.
The goal of this roadmap is to help you fill in those missing assets to make your site far more effective.
- How to automate your sales process. We walk you through how to research and write a series of content that’s designed to both get traffic, and convert your coldest readers into customers. This series helps get them to your offer, get them ready for it and understand why they need it AND want to buy it. Most sites only convert 2% of their audience into customers, because they miss these elements.
- How to improve that process to convert more of your audience into customers. No sales method is perfect, but we can always refine it. Now that you have a sales process in place, we walk you through how to improve it to convert other sections of your audience.
- How to create a content series for traffic and authority. Now that you have sales, we walk you through how to plan out, write and promote the next 5-8 articles on your site. This helps people see you as the go to site for your topic, and builds up your rankings and audience.
- Finally we get strategic. Every article can get SEO traffic, but some articles can totally skew your rankings. That’s the final goal for this plan. We show you how to find, write and promote a data backed guide that skews your SEO rankings and lifts up the traffic of every other article on your website…
So there you have it.
3 Roadmaps that cover incredibly important parts if your content marketing journey, and turn them into actionable step-by-step processes for you to follow.
These alone could be worth thousands of dollars, but we don’t end there…