2016 Web Copywriting Intensive
Even though I wasn’t able to attend this year’s Web Copywriting Intensive in Austin, I still want to hone my skills and learn the Masters’ groundbreaking strategies from the comfort of my own home.
I’m excited to start learning from the most sought-after web-writing experts in the industry ― who will share with me their best insights, secrets, techniques, and tips that will put me leaps and bounds ahead of my competition.
As I work my way through my FREE copy of the 4-Step Blueprint for Building a Complete Web Copywriting Business in 14 Days (or LESS!), which will be my “tour guide” through the Home Study Program,, I’ll be mastering:
- The fundamental skills crucial to being a successful web copywriter … like website copy, emails, SEO, content marketing, and social media …
- Advanced web-writing and marketing strategies …
- Planning and creating compelling marketing campaigns …
- Creating and placing online advertisements that generate traffic and build hot lists …
- Crafting effective email marketing campaigns …
- And much, much more!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- “Advanced Web Writing: Optimize Everything” with Nick Usborne
- “Advanced Conversion Funnel Optimization (or … ‘How to Become Unbeatable in Any Market’)” with master marketer Ryan Deiss
- “The Fastest, Easiest, Most Profitable Ways to Get More Traffic, Build Your Audience, and Make Your Site Sell” with Brian Edmondson
- “The Invisible Sales Machine” with Ryan Deiss
- “SEO Keyphrase and Content Strategies for Non-Geeks” with Heather Lloyd-Martin
- “Writing E-Letters: The Low-Stress Way to Web-Writing Success” with Heather Robson
- “Marketing Metrics Basics for Copywriters” with Jean Baliko
- “Tapping the Booming Online Video Script Market” with Master B2B Copywriter Steve Slaunwhite
- “Video Sales Letter Copywriting Seminar” with Master Copywriters Mark Everett Johnson and Lee Bellinger
- “How to Develop a Killer Content Marketing Strategy for Yourself and Your Clients” with Brian Clark
- “Social Media Goes Mainstream” with Nick Usborne
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.