2016 Web Copywriting Intensive
Even though I wasn’t able to attend this year’s Web Copywriting Intensive in Austin, I still want to hone my skills and learn the Masters’ groundbreaking strategies from the comfort of my own home.
I’m excited to start learning from the most sought-after web-writing experts in the industry ― who will share with me their best insights, secrets, techniques, and tips that will put me leaps and bounds ahead of my competition.
As I work my way through my FREE copy of the 4-Step Blueprint for Building a Complete Web Copywriting Business in 14 Days (or LESS!), which will be my “tour guide” through the Home Study Program,, I’ll be mastering:
- The fundamental skills crucial to being a successful web copywriter … like website copy, emails, SEO, content marketing, and social media …
- Advanced web-writing and marketing strategies …
- Planning and creating compelling marketing campaigns …
- Creating and placing online advertisements that generate traffic and build hot lists …
- Crafting effective email marketing campaigns …
- And much, much more!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- “Advanced Web Writing: Optimize Everything” with Nick Usborne
- “Advanced Conversion Funnel Optimization (or … ‘How to Become Unbeatable in Any Market’)” with master marketer Ryan Deiss
- “The Fastest, Easiest, Most Profitable Ways to Get More Traffic, Build Your Audience, and Make Your Site Sell” with Brian Edmondson
- “The Invisible Sales Machine” with Ryan Deiss
- “SEO Keyphrase and Content Strategies for Non-Geeks” with Heather Lloyd-Martin
- “Writing E-Letters: The Low-Stress Way to Web-Writing Success” with Heather Robson
- “Marketing Metrics Basics for Copywriters” with Jean Baliko
- “Tapping the Booming Online Video Script Market” with Master B2B Copywriter Steve Slaunwhite
- “Video Sales Letter Copywriting Seminar” with Master Copywriters Mark Everett Johnson and Lee Bellinger
- “How to Develop a Killer Content Marketing Strategy for Yourself and Your Clients” with Brian Clark
- “Social Media Goes Mainstream” with Nick Usborne