Alexander G.Ramm – Inverse Problems
Here’s what you’ll get:
- recovery of a potential from I-function and applications to classical and new inverse scattering and spectral problems,
- study of inverse problems with”incomplete data”,
- study of some new inverse problems for parabolic and hyperbolic equations,
- discussion of some non-overdetermined inverse problems,
- a study of inverse problems arising in the theory of ground-penetrating radars,
- development of DSM (dynamical systems method) for solving ill-posed nonlinear operator equations,
- comparison of the Ramm’s inversion method for solving fixed-energy inverse scattering problem with the method based on the Dirichlet-to-Neumann map,
- derivation of the range of applicability and error estimates for Born’s inversion,
- a study of some integral geometry problems, including tomography,
- inversion formulas for the spherical means,
- proof of the invertibility of the steps in the Gel’fand-Levitan and Marchenko inversion procedures,
- derivation of the inversion formulas and stability estimates for the multidimensional inverse scattering problems with fixed-energy noisy discrete data,
- new uniqueness and stability results in obstacle inverse scattering,
- formulation and a solution of an inverse problem of radiomeasurements,
- methods for finding small inhomogeneities from surface scattering data.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.