Bo Eason – Personal Story Power Online
As a Personal Story Power Online enrollee, you will receive:
Hours of Video Training on…
- The mindset needed to fully connect with your audience and how to get in that state every performance, like clockwork. Confidence is self-created and with this training, you’ll understand why it’s your birthright to be on the stage.
- How to capture your greatest personal stories. You’ll cut past the “dump” stories and find the gems that will keep your audience begging for more.
- How to use your body intelligently and effectively. I’ll help you link every word of your story to the molecules of your body, allowing you to express your story, through your hips, your hands and your movement. This is exactly the opposite of what our politicians do and you’ll be able to keep the attention of your audience by this alone!
- The exact rehearsal rituals I do every single time I speak to an audience. Everyone has a will to win, but nobody has the will to rehearse. I’ll teach you the secrets of rehearsing so by the time you’re on stage, you’re fully confident.
Downloadable writing exercises that will help you…
- Clear your mind, focus on the training and create clear goals or outcomes you want to achieve with this course. As you’re listening to me get your mindset where it needs to be to fully absorb this training, you’re reinforcing what your intentions are so that there’s no confusion about what we’re trying to accomplish together. Everything we do over the course of this training has a purpose. We don’t waste time, which is why you have to surrender to the training and agree to play full out.
- Capture the basics of your personal story. These writing exercises are taken directly from the event and are the building blocks we use to flush out your story. So many people say to me, “Bo, I don’t know where to begin.” And usually that’s because they’re overcomplicating the process. These exercises are simple, straightforward and will help you start connecting the experiences you’ve had in your life.
- Get physically warmed up ahead of a big client meeting, presentation, event, etc. This warm-up has become a sacred ritual for me. I rely on it ahead of every performance. It frees me up so that when I’m about to go on stage, I’m not even thinking about what I’m going to say. Now, my whole life is about preparation so I’m always rehearsing (more about that below) but this is about you performing with your truest self so that no one will be able to look away.