Dee Christopher – Black Heart And Bourbon
Black Heart & Bourbon is the latest collection of Dee Christopher’s tricks, techniques & thoughts for magicians and mentalists.
With NINE brand new, never before seen effects; this collection is full to the brim of amazingly versatile methods, well crafted routines and clever psychological elements that will not only give you enough workable material to fill a full show, but your creative juices will start to flow too as you learn the secrets within!
List of effects:
- The spectator is asked to think of two thoughts and changes their mind several times. A coin is tossed out of the sight of the performer, whether it lands heads or tails determines the thought the spectator is to focus on. The correct thought is identified AND the thought is revealed!
- A diabolical system for use with cards, photos or business cards which can create an amazing array of effects for magicians and mentalists including drawing duplications, thought reading and preshow uses.
- A clever ‘hidden in plain sight’ device that costs pennies to make, but will allow you to create a multitude of effects including (but not limited to) colour sensing, card cheating demonstrations and thought reading routines.
A colour sensing routine using the DCB and another method that buries the gimmick even deeper. This has and will continue to fool
- magicians just as well as your audiences. 6 cards (from a borrowed, shuffled deck) are simply touched on the face while the performer’s head is turned away. Each card’s colour is identified through the fingertips exclusively.
- A fun and emotionally hooking routine in which a participant thinks of their first kiss. They are transported back to that time of their life and you receive impressions, finally revealing the name of the person they are thinking about.
- Several drinks are on a table. The performer turns their back as the participant takes a sip of one of these drinks. After a moment of concentration, the performer can taste and reveal the chosen drink. All of this can genuinely happen out of the performer’s sight, (or with a genuine blindfold) and the choice is completely free. This is completely baffling and will work in a close up environment just as well as on stage.
- A participant is brought to the stage and asked to think of a word that describes their personality. You give them an accurate reading, reveal their starsign and the word they are thinking of!! Nothing is ever written down and the participant is just as blown away as the audience!!
- An over the phone prediction. Email the client/interviewer a YouTube link, the video inside contains a detailed prediction of decisions that they make by themselves in a visualization you walk them through. No force or equivoque is in place, this looks and feels ultra clean.