Janis Ozolins – Explain Ideas Visually
Description of Explain Ideas Visually
Turn your ideas into viral-worthy visuals to build an audience and attract opportunities. No design background required.
Hey, I’m Janis.
When I started to explain ideas visually it changed my life quicker than I expected.
In 6 months I left my job and got the opportunity to work for Julian Shapiro, Shaan Puri, Naval Ravikant, Steven Bartlett, Matt D’Avella, and others.
Today, my visuals are seen by millions of people every month, which is adding thousands of new people to my audience.
There are zero hacks. Follow the principles, show up consistently, listen to feedback and you’ll be on your way to similar results.
This market is underserved, so the earlier you start, the better.
In 4 core modules that will take you 1h 30min, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start creating visuals that will make people stop, think, like, and share. We’ll start with fundamental principles, and end with tools and execution.
What will you learn in Explain Ideas Visually?
- learn principles that make impactful visuals that people will love
- have a system on how to consistently generate novel ideas
- be equipped with tools to design visuals even as a non-designer
- learn how to position yourself to attract opportunities and fans
- learn common mistakes visual creators make and how to avoid them
- have loads of fun! (based on course students, true story)
Sale Page: Janis Ozolins – Explain Ideas Visually
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses