Because you’ve found this site, I’m guessing you have a passion for writing. In fact, maybe you want to be more than a writer — you want to be an author.
Do you have a story inside you burning to be told, but something’s keeping you from writing it?
- You’re overwhelmed, having no idea how or where to start.
- You started but quickly found yourself mired in doubt, worried you’re headed the wrong direction.
- You wrote your book but are now frustrated to the point of desperation by a growing pile of rejection slips.
By the end you’ll know:
- The difference between a query letter and a cover letter and when to send which
- How to write a captivating proposal
- The structure of my most effective book proposals
- How to create a pitch that’ll have agents and editors asking to see your manuscript
- And more!
What You’ll Learn In Nonfiction Blueprint?
Laying the Foundation
In this section, I help you avoid problems typical to nonfiction writers: Fear of failure, not knowing where to start, hitting a brick wall after 30 pages or so, you name it. Imagine how much more confident and motivated you’ll be after laying the proper groundwork for your book.
- How to finally create a writing schedule you can stick to (and I walk you through creating yours)
- How to find your unique writing voice within just minutes
- Why you need an outline before writing your nonfiction book, and how to create one
- How to avoid coming off preachy
- The classic structure that changed my career decades ago (and which I’ve used to write everything since — fiction and nonfiction)
- How to unlock a wellspring of powerful true stories to tell in your book How fiction techniques bring your nonfiction book to life
- How to market your book to agents and publishers
- Plus a lot more!
- And that’s all in just Part I of four parts! See how much you need to know even before you start writing, so you don’t end up lost in the middle?
Beginning the Writing
Here we spend a few sessions on your first page alone — where many nonfiction writers get hung up. We’ll get yours to where you’re thrilled with it before moving on, so you’ll be motivated to keep rolling.
- My secret to building a powerful sense of accomplishment and momentum during your very first brief writing session
- Everything I know about writing an opener that hooks your reader from the first sentence
- Little-known techniques for crafting a killer first page (failing at this is the #1 reason manuscripts get rejected)
- How to become a ferocious self-editor — you’ll see actual hands-on revision in action, the kind countless writers have told me is their favorite, most immediately applicable training
- And a lot more
Establishing a Writing Routine
Here, I bring you through your first several chapters and share my best secrets to help you cement habits that will carry you through the full process.
You’ll also learn:
- 5 powerful ways to raise the stakes and craft high-energy scenes — just as important in nonfiction books as in novels
- The key to triggering the theater of your reader’s mind — to so captivate him that he forgets he’s reading
- The crucial need to tell the hard truth in biographical writing
- The Author’s Golden Rule — which I advise you post where you’ll be reminded of it as you write
- And a lot more
By the time we reach the last section of Nonfiction Blueprint, you’ll have confidently written roughly the first quarter of your manuscript and reached the Marathon of the Middle. To finish well, you have to do more than just endure the middle. You must thrive there and keep things moving for the reader’s sake. I give you everything you need to complete the marathon and drive toward the finish.
So Part IV is designed to see you all the way to the end. That’s why I’ve peppered it with a truckload of guidance and encouragement to help you through some of the toughest parts of your nonfiction book.
- How certain nonfiction books become phenomenons
- Secrets to keeping your reader hooked all the way to the end
- The crucial role Theme plays in a nonfiction book
- Encouraging reminders of why you started this journey, and how to stay inspired until the last page
- 2 simple secrets to an epic ending readers will remember forever Guidance through becoming happy with every word before you shop your manuscript to agents and publishers
My goal is that by the end of this course, you’ll have written a nonfiction book you can’t wait to submit.
About Jerry Jenkins
Jerry Jenkins is the author of over 200 books with sales of more than 73 million copies, including the bestselling Left Behind series.
Sale Page: Jerry Jenkins – Nonfiction Blueprint
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.