SkillShare – Maggie Stara – Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads: Create and Scale Successful Campaigns
The most successful Facebook Ads strategies are often based around just one true measure of success: human connection. And with this in mind, we’ll be looking at how you can use Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads to develop better relationships with your audience, and getting them to engage with your content so that once you ask them to buy from you – they’ll be ready to say “HECK YES!”
With tips from this class, you will be able to confidently find areas for improvement in your existing marketing strategy. These tips can help you reduce your cost per lead, increase your sales conversion rates, reduce refunds and so much more!
In this class, I have included all of my most valuable tips, tricks and tools in the world of Facebook Ads and by the end you will know how to:
- Work backwards from your ultimate business and sales goals.
- Analyse and select your best performing content to use in paid ads to connect with potential target markets.
- Make adjustments to strategy through split testing – based on analysis of best performing ad creative and copy, different audiences, and placements.
- Set up custom reporting of the correct key metrics to monitor in order to ensure your campaigns are performing well and when to make adjustments.
- Understand how and when to scale the success of your ads
- Integrate your Facebook Ads strategy into wider company marketing efforts with platforms like Google, LinkedIn etc.
…and much much more!
I’ll be taking you through the whole process step by step so that by the end of the class – you’ll walk away feeling confident and ready to nail it with your next Facebook Ad campaign!
This class is perfect for you if you have a good basic knowledge of the Facebook Ads Manager. Maybe you’ve run a few campaigns in the past and they haven’t performed as well as you’d hoped. Or maybe you’ve learned the basics but you’re not feeling super confident yet in creating powerful, successful ad sequences yet. Or maybe you’re absolutely killing it with your existing Facebook and Instagram Ads but want to learn a bit more!
No matter what your situation is – there’s a place for you in this class.
And remember that my support is always just one message away… so feel free to jump on into the ‘Discussions’ tab and ask me anything or just let me know what’s on your mind, and make sure to download your handy Class Guide before you begin.
Thanks for being here and I can’t wait to see you in class!