Quantra – Trading with Machine Learning: Classification and SVM
Description of Trading with Machine Learning
Learn to use SVM on financial markets data and create your own prediction algorithm. The course covers classification algorithms, performance measures in machine learning, hyper-parameters and building of supervised classifiers.
- Explain the concept of Support Vectors
- Explain what a hyperplane is
- Use cross-validation to tune the hyper-parameters of a support vector machine
- Code a trading strategy to predict the next day’s trend using a Support Vector Classifier
- Paper trade and analyze the strategies and apply in live markets without any installations or downloads
What will you learn in Trading with Machine Learning?
- Binary Classification
- Multiclass Classification
- Support Vector Machine
- Prediction and Strategy
- Live Trading on Blueshift
- Live Trading Template
- Run Codes Locally on Your Machine
- Downloadable Resources
QuantInsti is the world’s leading algorithmic and quantitative trading research & training institute with registered users in 190+ countries and territories. An initiative by founders of iRage, one of India’s top HFT firms, QuantInsti has been helping its users grow in this domain through its learning & financial applications based ecosystem for 10+ years.
Find out more Stocks – Forex – Cryto Courses