Roman Bogomazov & Bruce Fraser – Practices For Successful Trading Establishing Routines And Correct Mental Habits
Adopt or refine the habits – psychological and analytical – needed to acquire mastery of the Wyckoff Method of trading. Anyone who has been trading for more than a few months knows how normal human emotions can lead to self-sabotage and trading losses. The “smart money” (or in Wyckoffian terms, the Composite Operator) extracts enormous profits from retail traders by exploiting these emotions and forcing behavioral errors. Without appropriate attitudes and habits, even traders skilled in chart analysis can often be wrong-footed by large market operators.
Through many years of trading and teaching, Roman Bogomazov and Bruce Fraser have identified and distilled critical mental practices and behaviors that can help traders decisively put the odds back in their favor.
These webinars are designed to help intermediate and novice traders establish attitudes, habits and routines necessary for continuous improvement and success in the markets.
Beliefs: Traders’ beliefs about trading and the Wyckoff Method and how their beliefs affect their results
Routines: The central importance and key elements of any Wyckoff trader’s routines (including examples of what we do)
- Pre-trade analysis
- Trade analysis and management
- Post-trade analysis
- Identification of common behavioral mistakes in trading
- How to recognize and correct those mistakes both in real-time and in subsequent trades
Letting trades come to you
- Learning to let the market set itself up for a trade
- Patience, meditation, and other spiritual practices in trading
How to practice
- As in music, sports and other areas, success in trading depends not just on how much, but on how well you practice.
- Deliberate practice: quantitative and qualitative approaches to trading practice
Join Group to receive download link.