The Complete Trading Course – Price Patterns, Strategies, Setups, and Execution Tactics by Corey Rosenbloom
- A practical guide covering everything the serious trader needs to know
- While a variety of approaches can be used to analyze financial market behavior and identify potential trading/investing opportunities, no approach is completely accurate. The challenge for traders is to find a method that they feel comfortable with and are able to implement consistently, through the normal ups and downs of tradi.
- The Trading Course provides you with a detailed description of the methods used to analyze markets, spot profitable trading opportunities, and properly execute trades. Page by page, this book references different trading methodologies, but focuses specifically on applying them when attempting to identify good trades.
- Discusses the principles of price behavior, trends, trade set ups, trade execution, and intermarket relationships
- Details different trading tools and techniques, including Japanese Candlesticks, Elliott Wave, Dow Theory, momentum indicators, and much more
- If you want to become a successful trader, you have to be prepared. This book will show you what it takes to make it in this field and how you can excel without getting overwhelmed.
Download Files Size: 8.83MB